I Need Your Help!

Alright. So.....I'm making a character for one of my stories. He's a bit dark to say the least and is going to be nocturnal. He's NOT a vampire at all but he is somewhat of a shifty creature, though human. Anyway, he's going to be pretty sexy, regardless, but dangerous.

Now, we all know that this fine specimen is Chris Motionless from Motionless In White. My story is not going to be a fan fiction but I'm using Chris as the face claim that my male character will be. While I like the name Christopher okay, I want a different, more dark sounding name.

This is where you all come in. Let it be known that I am horribly indecisive with character names sometimes. They have to be perfect and live up to my expectations lol. I feel like if I'm going to be writing about a character for quite some time, I need to at least be happy with their name. To help me out, I have a list of names that I favor.

I want you to look at the picture of him for a moment and completely forget that his real name is Chris and from the list of names below, comment with which name you think fits him best. If you have a name suggestion that is NOT on the name list, feel free to leave it as well. Thanks to anyone who participates in this. I've been stuck on his damn name for two days.

Image


Joel
Sebastian
Collin
Ethan
Cain
Draven
Cole
Victor
Vincent
Mason
Severin
Aiden
Jasper
December 3rd, 2014 at 06:26am