Lashton / Muke Co-Write (5 Seconds of Summer)

Hello there well I'm not to sure if many of you know Lasthon or Muke their ships of Luke Hemmings and Ashton Irwin and Luke Hemmings and Michael Clifford from 5 Seconds of summer.

If you do know of these ships please be my best friend and I love you very much!

Okay but anyways I have an idea that I want to do for a co-write with one of the two pairs. I'm not sure if I want it to be Lashton or Muke because I love both very much!

Anyways the idea is that Luke is from Australia but lives in San Francisco he moved there to get away from his past but it seems to follow him, he has no friends in california but one day decideds to write a letter to a random address in Sydney where hes from. (Again not sure if I want it to me Michael or Ashton). The boys end up being I guess you can say Pin Pals.

I suck at descriptions I'm sorry but I have some big plans for this story and it would be awesome to write it with someone!

If you are interested please comment or private message me(: Either one works, and I think being involved in a co write will keep me more active on here which I really need to do more.

If you are interested I will send you a more detailed description !

Thank you!!!
December 7th, 2014 at 07:33am