Jailbreak & Kawaii Additions: Help?

Hello hello~

I still have the iPhone 4s because it was a gift and I'm too poor to upgrade. I'm running iOS 8 which was the biggest mistake of my life, but now my phone and I have gotten used to it. Currently waiting for the jailbreak to load. It failed one time and is looking like it will fail a second, so I'm going to do this quickly and close everything but Pangu.

Basically I'm just wondering if you guys know of any cute widgets, design schemes, or really anything that can make a jailbroken iPhone more "kawaii," if you will. I was using CocoPPa instead of the jailbreak, but having shortcuts and the original app was annoying.

I've seen some phones where the version of Facebook itself is pink and decorated within the Facebook app. Is that only something you can do on the Android? I've tried it with my Android app using the Korean app - I forget what it's called - and it didn't work for some reason. I suppose because I had to use Aptoide as it was unavailable in America. Booooo.

Any direction you can point me in for anything you think would be cute or helpful would be wonderful~ I'll even accept non-root Android suggestions for my tablet if you happen to have them~
December 7th, 2014 at 08:30am