Story News||New Idea

I know that I had planned on working on just one story at a time along with my co-writes. There are something that either really need to be edited like Soul Hunter and its sequel. Then there are others that I'm just done with and don't feel the need to continue which I really feel bad about. It's just that those stories were either just experimental ones that I'm playing with or they are just ones that I don't really know what to do anymore. So I'm thinking about taking them down. I feel bad for wanting to do that, but the stories aren't just something that I don't want to write anymore at this time. I may come back to it one day, but not right now. I'm very sorry about that. Please understand that.

Anyways, I'm still going to go with the plan on working on my co-writes and try to finish the stories close to being finished. I have an idea for a story. Well, I have been playing with an idea for a while, and I'm have been writing it. I have almost four chapters written, though none of them are up yet. I will post the first chapter in Janaury at some point. I have the page up for it though.

It's called Elements. It is about a guy who can control water. He is thought to be the mate of the Water prince, but at the mating party, he ends up getting mated to someone else, someone that he would have never thought that he would be mated to. I just hope that everyone will like this, mainly because I really like this idea for the story. I like supernatural themes in stories. This is the first slash, well original, story that I have done in a while. Yet, at the same time, I'm trying to make this story more interesting than anything else.
December 8th, 2014 at 03:22am