I Should Be Revising | Gerard Way Fan-Fiction

But I'm not. It's almost midnight anyway, so ehh. Tomorrow. I will get up early and revise tomorrow.

I just feel like talking, you know? Typing. To no one in particular. Whatever. All the same.

I do this thing where I'll be like "man, I really feel like listening to x song" and I'll put it on, and then from wanting to listen to just that one song, I'll spiral into this dangerous little mood where I'll sit at my PC with my headphones on mouthing the lyrics to things that come up next and dancing in my chair like Groot in his pot but nowhere near as cute.

Image

I started out wanting to listen to Without You I'm Nothing by Placebo because I was on the forum and saw the lyric:

"You've never seen the lonely me at all."

And I dunno. It re-touched my heart all of a sudden. Poor, lonely Brian.

Aaaand now I'm listening to all these upbeat songs and dancing like nobody's watching. Doing the seated twist. Because seriously, I think I'd just fall into myself if anyone saw me dancing. Like a snail when you poke them on the head. Or a millipede. Or a caterpillar. Dunno why bugs are on my mind, but there you go.

Re-reading this explains how bugs were on my mind after all haha

Also, for anyone that may be reading this and interested, I'm probably going to start writing another Gerard Way fan fiction soon. It's been on my mind too damn long and needs to come out. So here's a link for the eventual story page for that, which I shall edit and get to writing after my exam is over with. Hopefully. If anyone reads any of my old Gerard fan fics feel free to ask for bits of those to be included in this. It might just happen. Really, the only thing I have for this as I sit here right now is the title and general idea behind that. It could go pretty much anywhere from there.

The Alexander Swallowtail

Ugh. I should have revised tonight.
December 8th, 2014 at 03:36pm