This Is an NC-17 Blog (Sort Of)

I got home very early this morning from a week-and-a-half-long trip out of state to see my husband's family for a combination Thanksgiving/Christmas celebration, since it was the only time we could make it to see them. We had a great time, but that's not what I'm writing about.

We took the train to get there and back, and on the way back we booked a roomette on a sleeper car. That means we had a tiny little room--about four feet wide by eight feet long--all to ourselves.

And because we are an adventurous couple, we decided to make the most of that.

Basically I'm just blogging to let everyone know that I had sex on a moving train.

Well, okay, I guess it depends on what you consider "sex." The whole penetration thing wasn't going to work--finding a position that would be even remotely comfortable in such a small space was not easy. But because that definition of sex is pretty heteronormative, I'll call what we did "sex" anyway. He went down on me and fingered me, and it was fantastic and intense, even more so because of the risk of getting caught.

I've always wanted to do it somewhere that there's a risk of getting caught. And the walls were so thin, we had to be SUPER quiet. I'm surprised I managed it.

Holy shit it was a good time.

So yeah. Next time I'm filling out one of those dumb internet survey things that asks "Where's the most exciting/bizarre place you've had sex?" I can finally say something other than "at my in-laws' house." "On a moving train" sounds so much cooler.
December 9th, 2014 at 03:52am