My Mibba Pet Peeves!

This idea was totally stolen from the awesome TaraJaane and here is her blog: Top Ten Mibba Pet Peeves. And here is my Mibba Pet Peeves List!

1. The 'Readers' Count not working for the blogs.
Image
I mean, I know it's not really important - But that's something that's always bugged me. It would let me know if I'm just annoying the shit out of every one on here with my tediously dull and whingey blogs.

2. Unable to send/read messages.
Image
This is my actual facials when this happens. I hate it - sometimes it won't even let me open them and I'm like "ffs, OPEN SESAMEEEEE!" - But that doesnt work either. Then the page times out, and erases that massive message I just typed.

3. Double Posting/Refusing to post comments.
Image
I've taken to copy and pasting everything I write on here, even if it's a one word comment because I can't trust the comment to show up. And it doesnt, so then I repost it - only for it to magically appear. MAKE UP YOUR MIND COMMENT.

4. The layout Maker.
Image
A layout maker virgin that is. I mean, No matter what I just can't do it - So I asked for help in the layout thread and my request got skipped over. God dang it!

5. When Mibba Rage Breaks.
Image
This is purely like, a me thing. Although I love conflict, I don't at the same time - I kinda hide because I'm one of the most opinionated bitches in the world. If I'm not physically there for something, I can't pass judgement on it and people say I'm this and that or whatever. I'm just one of those people that is selfish and I can't just side with someone on something simply based on what they say - I have to feel like it's right at the same time. Hence why I'm usually on the fence - Who am I to pass judgement?

6. Lack of Comments.
Image
This is kinda my fault. I write in obscure fandoms, so yeah. I mean, GOT is my only big fandom, but I also write in Video game/DBZ, which stuff all people read. I can't help, I write what I wanna write ;;_;;

7. Mibba Slowness.
Image
I'M JUST IMPATIENT.


So that's my list, hope all the coding works or I swear to god I will shiv my computer screen honestly.
December 9th, 2014 at 09:30pm