Coming Back to Mibba/Stuff About Me

Hello there, Mibba. Long time no see. Well, I've seen you but you haven't seen me. Well, that sounded really creepy, I apologise. I've kind of been lurking on the site for the past few weeks, reading some of your blogs and stories, and after a long absence I have to say I miss it here.

I used to be active and it's been a long time since I've post any updates on my stories, in fact it's been over a year. October 7th, 2013 to be exact. Yikes! But I've been writing again, which I haven't done since last year even though I had been trying I just couldn't find the motivation to do so even though the ideas are in my head. Can't say if I'll update some of my old stories, I would like to but no promises at the moment, but I've been working on a new one, inspired by the BBC America series "Orphan Black" which I'm not sure even has a following on Mibba, but it's an amazing show and you should watch it if you haven't already. Anyway, I like how it's coming along and maybe someone will read it once it's posted.

Well, I promised myself that I would be more active, read more, comment more, post more, even if it's just a blog about my crappy and unexciting day. I used to be so crazy about this site and I'm trying to get back to that feeling since this year really hasn't been the best, and my current state of mind the best either but writing and reading your amazing stories, and learning a little about you all used to make me so happy. So hopefully I can regain a little of that feeling again.

So since even though I used to write a lot here I never really got too personal on her so I just want to tell you some things about me:
I'm a Capricorn. I'm left handed. I have depression and anxiety which makes it hard for me to sometimes interact with people, or to be social or even talk about my feelings, and I'm a terrible conversationalist on top of that. I sound like fun, right.

Music makes me extremely happy, it's very important to me and I don't know what I would do without it. At this very moment I'm listening to Electric Light Orchestra on shuffle. They're one of my favourite bands and very underrated, but their music is amazing and always puts me in a good mood. My new music obsession is Led Zeppelin. Like, I'm in love with their songs, so in love in fact I want to make love to them, marry them, and have little song babies, if that even makes any sense. Anyway, I just love them.

I also love reading (obviously). I'm currently reading "Grave Sight" by Charlaine Harris, which I'm nearly done with. I need more supernatural/fantasy/sci-fi books to read so if anyone has any suggestions please let me know.

I'm going to watch the mid-season finale of "Supernatural" tonight, and probably "Godzilla" only because Aaron Taylor-Johnson is in it and I love him to bits.

I plan on knitting a Gryffindor scarf later in the week when I get my yarn. I want to make a Fourth Doctor scarf but I just can't find all of the yarn to do so, so I guess I'll just have to wait until next winter to get it done. I've been really into knitting lately, I learned how last winter, and I made my very first hat last week which I'm very proud of. It has a matching scarf which wore out yesterday. I wish I had a camera to show you guys, but I'm poor and alas I can not afford one, and my bootleg phone doesn't have one, but it's not half bad. The hat that is, not the phone.

Okay, I believe that is all for now folks. Bye -Z.
December 9th, 2014 at 10:56pm