Bandom Sim Blog #2

← Bandom Sim Blog #1

I said I’d share more of my bandom sims because I took a fuck ton of screenshots. I also told Jacqui that I was going to make more band members and stuff and make a whole bandom neighborhood. For instance, last night I made Alex and Meg because it wouldn’t be right for Hayliver to exist in this world without Melex. And Jacqui’s going to make Alex and Jenna on the Sims 3. Look what I’ve done.

Or as Jacqui would like to put it...

♫ Ain’t it fun, livin’ in the sims world? ♫

I regret nothing.
So Lily grew up into a kid because I could only handle changing her diapers and breastfeeding her for so long. No seriously you can breastfeed in this game. Hehe, boobs.

But yeah, she got along with her parents right away. She has Hayley’s hair and Oli’s eyes. Well kinda Hayley’s hair considering she dyes it so much but this game took that as her real hair color so

Image
“Let’s take a selfie, Mom!”
“As long as it’s not shitty lighting like your dad’s selfies then I’m good.”

Image
Then they shared a Hallmark moment.

Image
Don’t worry, she got a nice moment with her dad, too. But look at Hayley in the back. She’s all, “The two most important people in my life other than Taylor and Jeremy. Ah, I love my family.”

Image
Mother and Daughter bonding!

Wait Hayles, why is there a plate of hot dogs on the table. Please don’t tell me you’re giving her the “talk” already. Oh lord she just became a child a few hours ago like no.

Image
Hayles serenaded Oli because she became a pretty damn good piano player.

“ALL I WANTED WAS YOUUUUUUUUU....”

Because we haven’t heard that damn song live yet

Image
The whole family had a nice healthy breakfast outside and were all completely content and having a good time.

Seriously why the fuck is there another plate of hot dogs. Who keeps making this shit because nobody eats them and it’s a waste of food. ARE YOU GUYS GIVING HER THE TALK. SHE’S STILL TOO YOUNG.

Image
Then Hayley and Oli were being all lovey dovey while Lily’s just all “Mom and Dad can you not I’m still trying to enjoy my yogurt parfait go away”.

And later on in the day they actually went off to bang and for some reason they like going up ALL THE WAY TO THE BEDROOM ON THE THIRD FLOOR just to do it. Like maybe it reduces the chance of Lily walking in on them idk but they have a separate room for sex okay.

Image
They stayed in that room all night and by morning, they both went out on the balcony to enjoy the sunrise.

But shit they are fucking cute about it.

Image
THIS IS LIKE THE SIMS 4 VERSION OF INK, GUYS.

Lily went off the school, probably wondering why her parents like spending so much time in that upstairs room.

I had these two go on a date later since it’s been a while since they had some time to themselves. So they went out to the club and got dressed up because we’re all tired of them wearing the same thing in all these pictures.

Image
Basically, Oliver is smooth as fuck.

Image
I’ll leave you two lovebirds alone.

Well that was fun to make. I think my next one will be focusing on Melex since I just made them and they deserve the attention now. Until then, I hope you enjoyed this blog and hope you’re all having a good day!

Deuces.
December 10th, 2014 at 11:18pm