It's Been a While...

So, first off, starting from now, these blogs aren't going to be aimed at the internet unless I state otherwise.

Secondly, it's been a while...two years I think? Since my last blog...wow.

So I've been extremely busy, I started Sixth Form in 2013, and I've gotten into three universities out of my chosen five so far...there's been ups and downs these past two years too, they have made me change as a person, and I think it was for the better. I'm not that silly 14/15 year old girl any more who had her head in the clouds.

You never really think about it but, death changes a person, I'm proven true. I took so much time off writing...anything really, then decided for a massive career change. Now, I'm aiming to produce my own films, but ones with messages of having awareness of everything; three years ago, Cancer didn't affect me, now, it's always in my mind, wherever I am, I am reminded of that god awful gene mutation.

But anywhosers onto brighter things. So...film, it's awesome, so glad I didn't choose to do stinking Law (stinking in my opinion guys). There's loads of people I know who are saying "but what if you don't make it" and I'm just like "Screw you! Life is fucking short and just because you didn't aspire to achieve your dreams doesn't mean I should follow the same path! Spielberg and other such directors were once normal people too you know!" - so that's some inspiration for any of you aspiring writers/musicians/whatever-other-career-is-improbable-aspirers, those people you admire/have shared your career dream were once normal people (meaning not celebrities) and people would have said the same "it's impossible" bullcrap to them as well.

...clearly not getting this inspiration from the Frozen soundtrack/score... >.<

Talk to me guys, I'd appreciate it, and love you for it, I won't bite and I can share my vast (not really) amounts of knowledge on a more personal level!
December 16th, 2014 at 01:48am