Eric Nam. T.O.P. Digimon? It's Okay That's Love.

So, I pretty much own the title of Youtube Peruse-r here at the house. I'll start on one video and then "if you like this video you'll like this one" kinda deal and this name popped up and I was like, "huh he's kinda cute."

Image


Yes, yes I will.

He sings pretty pop-py types of music. Which since I've been listening to more Krap/pop than just pure kpop, not even going to lie, I've missed it. He's too adorable for words. One thing that I like is that he was discovered on youtube basically. He did covers of songs and... in english. Like omg a guy I could actually have a conversation with.

Image


Anywho, I was sort of surprised when looking at the numbers though. He's got less than 100k views and subscribers and it's just... like no. That's not going to work. More people need to hear his music and see his love for Mickey Mouse and his Mickey Mouse underwear which is totally adorable. So, here are some videos.



First video I watched was this. Then and there I was like awe how cute. But not super into it and then I seen...



Ah... this video. It's so catchy. And he's just too adorable.

I was thinking that I'd see his cover music and they'd be in Korean. I was wrong and I'm actually pretty happy because he did a cover of a Korean song that I like in English and... idk part of me says that I like it more than the original... even though I am in love with Taeyang... the other part of me says I love the original more because of... Taeyang. Idk what part of me to believe in. But one thing I can say is that I adore this cover.





Then him and Boa Kim(from Spica) did a cover of Say Something which is a beautiful song. First time I listened to that song I burst into tears. Which is odd to me. I've pretty much become detached from acknowledging my feelings and that was just a wave of emotions for me. So when I saw that he did a cover I'm not going to lie I did have that, "please don't fuck it up" moment. Of all songs don't fuck with that one.

Image

But they did an AMAZING job. Which yeah, that's what sealed the deal. I am now an Eric Nam fan... and you guys should be too because omg he's too adorable for words.

Has anyone seen the new T.O.P photoshoot?

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Image
Image

Image


Ah... he could grace my cover of L any day. If you know what I mean. Wat. I am such a dirty person. omg. T.O.P can clean me. OMG BRAIN SHUT UP. MOVING ON.
Digimon. So I guess I'm out of the loop? I didn't know that Digimon was coming back. Like the good digimon with Tai and Matt. My roommate and I fangirled so hardcore last night because... my other roommate's husband has been building digimon in Minecraft so we were talking about our love for Gatomon and which seasons we liked and didn't like...

We both found out that both of us have had mad crushes on Tai and Matt and how they confused our little girl bits growing up. :v Which then I was told that it was coming back and that this would be like a sequel with them in highschool.

Image


I've seen a bit of the art... that's going to be weird. But at the same time I'm super excited because... I've always wanted to see more of them.
Ah... I have like two episodes of It's Okay, That's Love left and... I know the next two episodes are going to be fucking painful. So, basically, this show deals a lot of mental disorders (Schizophrenia, Bipolar disorder, Tourettes, etc.) And Gong Hyo-Jin is in it.(One of my favorite actresses.)

Ugh it's so good. And Jo In-sung (her opposite) is so good looking and plays his part very well. I know the next episode is going to have me in tears because it's reached that point where everyone knows what's going on...

Sigh. I don't want to watch anymore but I need to know how it ends. I need to see it with my own eyes. I just... these fucking shows fucking with my emotions.

Image


has anyone watched this show or is currently watching?

Well... that's all I have to say. Bai.
December 16th, 2014 at 10:59pm