Worst Day Ever.

It's 2:30am, and this is already the worst day ever.

I have to have a family lunch today - we don't get on, none of us. They all hate me especially, so that's going to be fun. Especially when my cousins see that I couldnt get them presents...That'll go down well. Then I'll be forced to accept presents, I hate that, I'm bad at being thankful - That's why I don't like to get presents. People think I hate them, I don't, I just sound like I do. I have trouble being happy about gifts.

My grandparents will be here at 10ish. So in like, 8 hours. I have to bake Adalia's bread before then, clean the entire house, wash some clothes, have a shower and gather what little gifts I could buy. I'll have to endure them being angry about the fact I have no rego on my car, and Joel not coming to lunch (he hates my family, I don't blame him, they make him feel like trash).

I sent my daughter to my mothers place for the night, because I'm just so overwhelmed at the moment. Then, as I went downstairs to do my clothes - It got worse.

I found one of my cats, splayed out on the floor. She's been hit by a car, dragged herself inside and found a quiet place to die. I put her in a sling and brought her upstairs. She's hurt bad. Not in pain, but still hurting - I can tell. I checked my bank account: $11.41. I can't even take her to the vet. No one will lend me anymore money either. This is horrible. She's Joel's favourite cat. She keeps trying to move and her leg points unnaturally. She's currently sleeping in a pile of tinsel, poor thing.

Joel could go to jail. I picked him up from the courts. They only changed the payments. Now we have to pay $25 a week. I cant even afford food, how the fuck am I supposed to manage that? Fuck my life.
December 17th, 2014 at 02:31pm