Productivity

Hey guys, long time no see!

So, as I'm typing, I have the next chapter of Someone Out There open. I hope to get the chapter finished tomorrow, and if my creative juices are still flowing, maybe even finish the story over the coming days. I'm off work until Monday, so I'm hoping that I will be able to back into the swing of writing. I finally feel in the right place, mentally, to start writing again. The hyperness and newness of everything has died down somewhat, which is a good thing. I feel like I can concentrate again.

I went to the dermatologist a couple of weeks ago, as mentioned in my last blog. I got the prescription for my medication, which is going to be shit expensive. I'll start in January, since the possible side effects won't be helped by the overindulgence I plan on doing over the Christmas season. Hopefully, by the end of February, my skin will be clear for the first time in over two years. I can't wait to be able whatever the hell I want, without feeling self concious.

Life is pretty good now, folks. It was my birthday a week and half ago, and so far, 27 has been pretty good. Work is going well, and I'm pretty settled there now. Things with the boyfriend are going great. We've only been together a couple of weeks, but I'm crazy over him. And he's crazy about me too, something I never saw happening. We said the scary 'L' word already, but, it kinda feels right. I'm just enjoying what we have right now and we seem to be on the same page about a lot of things. He met my sister, and she gave her approval, something that's hard earned.

I also have tickets to see the amazing Interpol next February , curtsey of my amazing sister as a birthday/Christmas present. I also now own a big, badass, Simba teddy, from the boyfriend. I also got to see my best friend for my birthday, so all in all, things are pretty freaking good right now.

I'm thinking of rewriting my story Last Christmas. It was too rushed, and it didn't get the ending it deserved. I also have another one shot in mind, which I hope will be done in time for Christmas. I haven't decided if it'll be fan fiction or original yet, though I'm leaning towards original at the moment.

To any of my readers reading this, thank you so much for your patience. Hopefully, I shall cease my slacking and get back on track.
December 17th, 2014 at 07:07pm