Late Night Rambling

I think I'm going to start off by saying that Christmas is only like nine days away. My goodness! It's really sneaking up on us, and I'm still not sure about what I'm going to do for the holidays. I know that I'm going to my grandparents on my mom's side, and I'm making them my famous peanut butter cookies that everyone loves. It's just that I haven't gotten anything else made or bought. I have to get my friend who lives in San Antonio something because she is absolutely amazing. I haven't seen anything that would work, so I may to go to Hobby Lobby or something and make something really neat for her.

I changed my layout and avatar and signature. I'm keeping the username because I'm just really loving Viking;. It's just so fierce and just seems to be the one word that describes me at the moment. I'm raiding the kitchen. Anyways, my avatar and the gif in the layout is Simon Cruz the frontman of Crashdiet. He's seriously adorable. The signature is lyrics from one of Crashdiet's songs called California. It's absolutely beautiful. Just listen to it.

The new year is coming, and I have yet to make anything of myself job wise. I have spent more time writing than anything else, and most of what I wrote hasn't been posted on here yet or I'm just not really wanting to post it on here for reasons. Elements will be coming in January. I'm just working with a few things on it and writing more chapters and all that wonderful jazz. I'm really hoping that you all will like because I have really worked hard with this. I just want to know that I'm doing good at least and getting it noticed even though it's just something I wrote because I'm really interested in the story itself and I really love one of the characters.

Gosh, I'm ranting. It's 11:17 PM right now where I am, and I can't really sleep, so this is what I feel like doing. Sorry it has gotten everywhere. I hope you have a really good holiday season and may the best of luck come to you in the new year.
December 18th, 2014 at 06:19am