Time After Time||Christmas||New Year Plans.

Hi guys!

It's been a while since I last wrote a blog, right?
But this is just to give you all a few updates as to what's gonna be happening over the next few weeks.

As you may know, tonight will be my last ever update for Time After Time. I'm finishing it tonight, and then I can lay it to rest at last. I haven't had the chance to pre-write this week as I've been in college finishing stuff off and doing gigs for assessments. I need to finish writing it tonight, but I also have to go to work in half an hour, so I'll have to do it when I'm home. Because of this, the update may well be another late upload, but it will still be there, I promise.

Christmas is drawing ever closer. 6 days away, in fact. Since 5 years ago, Christmas has been a shitty time for me and my family. We lost my grandmother on Christmas day 2009, so ever since, I've hated this time of year because it's the time of year that took my Nanna from me. I miss her more and more every day, but I know she's not in pain anymore. She's at peace, and she's with my granddad again. For this reason, once I've finished TAT, I'll be taking a break from Mibba. I'll still be hovering around to answer messages, read updates and see comments and such, but I'm not going to be posting anything else. Tonight will be my last post until the New Year. When the New Year comes around, then I'll start up some old stories that still need finishing, and I'll get them done. I'll try to do 2 at a time, but I don't know if I'll be able to keep up, only time will tell. But, when they do come back, they'll remain a Friday thing, as they have since I started doing it this way.

Hopefully by the time the New Year comes, old co-writes will come back, too, whether I'm doing them alone or not. But until then, TAT will be finished and then I'm taking a long overdue break.

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and an equally wonderful New Year, and I'll be back after work to post my last update of the year.

As always, I thank you all for the continued support. It means the world to me. <3

Stay awesome dudes! \m/

--AJB xo

Song of the day: Within Temptation - What Have You Done Now?
December 19th, 2014 at 06:29pm