Roleplay?

I don't really like posting about roleplay in the forums because of the fact that nobody ever reads out what I type. They'll message me about something completely different when I specifically said something and its like. Well...

I guess I should just get down to the point of this blog. My notifications, messages and mobile site are messing up for me so I lost a lot of my Roleplays. Which upsets me so much so I'm going to start some new ones. I know people don't like rules but I have some.

Rules

- Doubling is a must. I don't like doing single person roleplays I like doubling because it's fair.

- Spelling is a must! I'm not that big on the Grammar side of this because I make mistakes sometimes. I just need spelling to be on point.

- Regular updates would be nice. I understand being busy but I'd like at least one post a day please.

Topics

- The Walking Dead - I'm caught up on the show. - Daryl Dixon
- Sons Of Anarchy - I'm caught up. - Jax Teller, Chibs Telford, Happy Lowman
- Chicago Fire - Seasons 1 - 2 - Kelly Severide or Matthew Casey

- Avenged Sevenfold - M. Shadows or Zacky Vengeance
- Motionless In White - Josh Balz
- Issues - Tyler Carter or Michael Bohn

- Norman Reedus
- Charlie Hunnam

Ideas

- Fan/Celeb
- Fan/Band member
- Gang member/ OC
- Master/Slave
- Older guy/ Younger girl
- Student/Teacher

I also have an Idea for a Celeb/Fan roleplay. Where the girl is working on the set of the (Movie, Music video, TV show) whatever the celeb does, she's not getting on real well and the celeb takes notice and pitties her, what he doesn't know is that she is working two jobs to support her child. He finds out about the two jobs and realizes what a Jerk he's been to this girl who busts her ass to work for him and make sure he's happy. Well one day the girl has no choice but to bring the kid with her to work and the guy meets the kid and sees what a great mother the girl is. Feeling guilty he spends time with her and the kid as a way of feeling sorry for her until he starts to fall in love with her.

^ I wanna do that one with Norman for my girl because *-* Norman Reedus^

So comment or message me if you're interested also look at my christmas giveaway blog!
December 19th, 2014 at 07:58pm