Secret Santa

The Fruzzins Secret Santa is tonight at 7 and I’m so excited. I’ve got about 5 more hours and everything’s all set. I’ve already gotten my gifts weeks ago and just finished making dessert. We’re all bringing stuff and we had decided on breakfast food already, but they wanted me to make something sweet since they love my desserts.

But yeah, it’s going to be fun having us all together because since we’re all older now it’s harder for us to hang out since we’re all always so busy. I’m definitely going to take some pictures tonight and share with you guys. Of course, Me, Ciara, Ari, Raven, and Dylan always take a picture together.

I guess for tonight we can either dress casual or wear pajamas. I’m just gonna dress comfy and I unfortunately don’t have any cute pajamas to wear. Like, I wanted to buy the new Twenty One Pilots onesie or the Paramore sweats from the FBR store but I didn’t want to spend too much money on me while I’m getting presents for people. Ah well, I’m wearing a flannel and flannels are great. And pop punk. I’ll bring slippers, too.

I really wonder who got me and I also wonder what they got me. My list consisted only of albums and I made sure to be specific with what CDs I wanted. But then again, maybe I was too specific and made them freak out over what to get me. Oops. But whatevs, I’m sure whatever they got me will be awesome and I will thank them for the rest of my life.

Now enjoy some selfies I took this morning because I like what I’m wearing.

Image

I love having a full body mirror in my room. You get a good look at my flannel and this tank I’m wearing with it is super comfortable. And I’m wearing leggings. Yep, it’s a comfy day.

Image


Also, my hair’s healthy and free of split ends. Not to mention, my eyebrows are on point today which is lovely since they’ve been disappointing me lately.

That’s all for now. I’m going to try working on the Hayliver Christmas fic for a bit before I have to leave. I’m 1k words in so far and have been very good with choosing to write over playing the Sims 4. It’s cute as frick, too.

Deuces.
December 19th, 2014 at 11:41pm