#swag

First of all, my mother is watching Boys and Girls on Netflix. For being made in 2000, it's painfully '90s. Freddie Prinze Jr. is, like, the unofficial '90s "romance" movie king. I'm literally in pain from my second-hand viewing of this movie, and my mom fell asleep.

I've just learned that she watched Crossroads and She's All That, too, all on my Netflix profile. So, of course, I'm going to have shitty '90s movies cluttering my feed for a few months now. No, Netflix, I do not actually like terrible Freddie Prinze Jr. movies. Thanks mom.

Anyway, I've been checking up on Hunters a lot. On Wattpad because the stats and stuff there are cool. Also because last week I started watching the slow and painful climb from 900 reads to now 1100. That's obviously not that many if you know anything about Wattpad. The really popular ones have like millions of reads. BUT, last week I noticed that it was at like #274 or something on the Historical fiction list. Then it was at #82 for a few days. It dropped off for a day or so, but right now it's #67.

I think that they updated the site. My page looks different.

Go Lecia and Vaughan, man. Making me internet famous for five seconds again. I mean, it's Historical Fiction, so it's not all that incredible. There's not a whole lot of competition, I feel like everyone files under Romance instead.

But, yeah, I'm feeling pretty swagtastical right about now.

Sorry for the boring blog. In general, I'm equal parts boring and hilarious. Especially when it comes to my love life, but that's more sad and desperate than anything else. Aaaaaaand, that's a story for another day.
December 20th, 2014 at 04:14am