3 Year Anniversary!

Today my boyfriend and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary! I am still not sure how we managed to stay together for this long, but I love him to pieces and think I'm probably the luckiest girl in the world. Things are absolutely perfect aside from the issues with his parents, so I'm looking forward to another year with him and hopefully many more in the future!

To celebrate, we started out with lunch at Olive Garden because it is my absolute favorite. I filled up on salad and breadsticks, like I always do, and brought my pasta home to eat as leftovers. Then we went out to the city and went to two separate malls looking for gifts, but I couldn't find anything I wanted. I wanted like a boyfriend/girlfriend-love-you picture frame, but the only ones we could find had to do with weddings. Bother.

After we were done at the mall, we went out to dinner and had some ice cream. I ate way too much food, but we had a good time, even though our waitress dropped our food on the ground and the cooks had to remake it. We got our meal for free, probably because they didn't want us to call corporate and complain or something. Somehow we always get free stuff.

We finished up dinner and headed to Walmart to get some wine, whipped cream and paper plates. That was an awkward transaction, but it wasn't how it sounds. We drank the wine and played this game where basically you ask each other questions about yourselves, and if you get it wrong, the other person gets to whipped cream you in the face. It was pretty fun and also hilarious.

Well, I think that wraps up this anniversary blog! Good luck and happy wishes to everyone else currently in a relationship. May you have many happy years!
December 20th, 2014 at 06:19am