I'm a No Name Writer

When do we become writers? When someone reads are stuff and tells us what they think? Is that when we become writers?

When do we at long last, show are true work to people? You all might not know this, but the stuff I write, isn't really what I truly write. I really don't know where the stuff I write on here comes from. What drives you to write on here?

When we read someone work, do you think we see past their shield and see who they might really be? It might be true, walls fall down when we write. Do you normally like what you see and read, but your to scared to say anything, just because you don't know how you feel into words? I guess we have are faults in that, because there is some stories on here, that I don't know what to say about, because they are so wonderful.

What are you scared of the most when people read your stuff? Rejection? We all have that, feeling that are stuff might be rejected I guess.

Are you scared, people won't see your characters as you see them? What about their names? Are you scared, that they won't like the names? I won't lie to you, some of the names I read, I'll some times make up nicknames. I know it's lame, but hey, those long names you need a nickname.

What about when someone stumbles pone your writing? (Snooping parents or siblings. If you don't have at least one of those, you so stinking lucky!) And you know what, just for kicks and giggles, I'll throw in boyfriends/girlfriends/best friend/the creepy kid.

When someone sees you working on your writing, do you hide it? Do you just close your window and curse at yourself for not saving it? Been there.

When do we become brave, to show off are writing?
December 20th, 2014 at 08:51am