Songs That Give Me Inspiration!

I decided to write a blog talking about music because it's been awhile. And I know I can't be the only person that gets inspiration for stories through music so I'm going to share with you some of the songs that give me inspiration.

Pictures Don't Always Say 1,000 Words by Fireflies in June. This song is just so cute and I always listen to it when I'm trying to write pretty romantic scenes in my stories.

Starry Eyed by Ellie Goulding. Another song to listen to while trying to write cute couple scenes.

Ice by LIGHTS. LIGHTS...enough said.

Here's to You by Tat. I'm honestly writing a whole fanfiction based off this song. Almost.

Forsaken by David Draiman. I listen to this when I want to write some of my darker stories like, Reap, Penance and Bloody Mary.

Shatter Me by Lindsey Stirling ft Lzzy Hale. Another story to listen to when it comes to darker stories.

Radioactive by Lindsey Stirling and Penatonix. Fucking love this cover so much; maybe even more than the original (sorry Imagine Dragons)

O Death by Jen Titus. This is Reap's theme song if I had to choose a theme song for my own story. Any version of the song O Death is worth looking at. I suggest Kate Mann's personally.

Ok I'm going to end this blog because a lot of the music is going to be dark because of me working on Reap so much. Maybe I'll do a blog strictly introducing music I listen to while working on the story. That's if people actually care.

Now I'm going to get working on my new Sebastian Stan fanfic, Another Bottle of Wine and maybe an update to my original stories, Gun Moll and Bloody Mary. I've got a decent amount written for those stories.

Peace out!
December 21st, 2014 at 07:30pm