My Life Has Gone to Poo

Are we allowed to use vulgar language in the title? I've always wondered but never went for it because I'm just not crazy about risks.

Anyways, straight to the point. My life has to gone to shit. I had plans to go to Tennessee for Christmas and see my family but that was destroyed because my grandparents hate my boyfriend. Or at least, that's how they act.

If you read my previous blog, you would know my boyfriend totaled the truck that was supposed to be given to me. My grandmother had told me that her and my grandfather had discussed it and my boyfriend owed me another vehicle. Then my grandfather tells Daniel yesterday that he owes him $500 for the truck. When Daniel asks him about owing me another vehicle, he tells him that I have one in the driveway. Implying that my boyfriend's piece of shit car is mine. Um, no. I told my grandmother about it but she said that she thinks he's going to use the $500 to get me another car but I don't think that's the plan at all; I think he's being a dick. She says that he made me a promise that if I moved out here to Texas that I could have the truck and he has to abide by it. I guess we'll see. Either way, I'm letting my boyfriend give him any money for that dumb ass truck.

So over a week ago there was a fire in the shop that my boyfriend had been using. He was at work when it happened and I suppose they're boiling down to an electrical fire. Either way, it was my dad's and it burnt down to the ground. Also causing our wellhouse to catch fire and our well to explode, meaning we currently have no water until we find someone to come out here and fix it. My boyfriend drove by when it all happened and he didn't stop to help which my grandma is pissed about and I don't blame her, neither does he. He was just scared because the car he was driving wasn't legal and he was worried about the police. No, I'm not making excuses for him, just stating his thought process. My boyfriend is just one paranoid motherfucker.

Now, we have to move out. When you say something to my grandparent's about it though, they blow up and say I don't have to do shit. Sorry but, I'm not staying here with those psychopaths and they are so damned two faced; I hate it here. I'm going to go with the person I love and plan to spend the rest of my life with. I mean, when you love someone, you don't just love them for all their accomplishments; you love them for all their flaws, too. You don't run for the hills as soon as something bad happens.

Either way, we did get something off the to-do list completed: getting the car legal. I went Monday and got insurance and tags for the car. The inspection on it is good until March 5th, so we don't have to worry about that right now.

Tomorrow, I have to go and turn the applications for a house I found which is going to cost $120 for background checks. Does anyone think my boyfriend's warrant will affect us badly? It's for drug paraphenalia, I think. And speeding, most likely. He has a serious speeding problem.

But yeah, life sucks.
December 21st, 2014 at 09:44pm