Today.

I'm doing my magazine stuff and Nerd Alert! stuff.

I've had the busiest fucking month and I'm just so drained, but im going to try pull this off.

In other news, I got my fucking period. For me that aint so bad (coz of my gangsta implant thing) but it still sucks, since I was horny as fuck and now I can't deal with that (I don't like period sex). There's ya TMI, enjoy :P

I'm kinda nervous about christmas day. My mothers coming with us to Joel's family thing. It will be the first time they meet, so it's kinda big ya'know? I tend to keep families away from each other cause it's just easier. Joels mum is one of those 'don't talk shit or i'll hit you' kinda people, and my mum is one of those 'offhanded jokes that sound like insults' kinda people. So this will be interesting indeed.

I also have to wrap up a tv -.-
Yes, my mother brought my daughter a tv for the lounge, so she can play DBZ kinect and not break anything. That's gonna be hilarious as fuck tbh.

Oh, another piece of news. Joel's mum is begging for a grandchild - which Joel doesnt mind giving her. However she also wants us to be married...Yeah no, I don't think so. I mean, I don't mind, I would kinda love that, but Joel is against marriage. So idk.

Life is so complicated. I want to Masenko everything.
December 22nd, 2014 at 01:06am