More Joys to Working in a Supermarket.

+ Customers who don't put there groceries on the belt together with similar items. Put produce with produce. Put long-life with long-life. Put confectionery with confectionery. Put Perishables with perishables. I don't understand what's so hard about that.

+ Customers who are rude because I don't know something. I do not work in produce. Until a couple of weeks ago, I had no idea what a celeriac is. Even my computer doesn't recognize the word. So when I ask you what your bloody crazy voodoo vegetable thing is, do not get all bitchy. I eat normal vegetables like lettuce m8.

+ Insulting me in different languages. I've had people insult me in Croatian and I've had to play stupid because my manager's near me. I've had people insult me in Italian. Someone insulted me in Welsh once too on my second shift and I will always remember that because my mum was the next customer after that lady and she was like, well that was uncalled for. (my mum's Welsh)
I just wanted to say, I actually do not recognize any users on here. I've gone through blogs and stories and all the people I used to keep in touch with seem to have gone. But tbh, I disappear for months at a time, so who am I to talk lol. Idk. It'd be great to talk to new people, y'feel. I'm not as much as a bitch as these supermarket blogs make me out to be :- )
December 22nd, 2014 at 02:48pm