Contests & Layouts

So, I want to enter more contests, because I'm feeling particularly in the writing mood here recently, but it's hard to find any contests that really peak my interest. Ah, the struggles of being someone who is so picky. I've entered one so far and now I'm waiting for the reply on two others. But I'm only writing two stories. One to be entered in one contest, both to be entered in another, and I don't know the limit of entries on the other contest so it may be one or both. Other than that, none of them are practically interesting. It's a real struggle to be me, trust me.

As for layouts, I have taken a new interest in making them but it's not like I can very well have more than one blog layout, and I really don't want to go on making a bunch of layouts for them just to sit gathering dust. I realize that I could probably create ideas from the layouts themselves and write a crap ton of stories, but that doesn't intrest me. I want to see other people enjoying my work and putting good use to it. So if you're interested in a layout and you would like for me to make it for you, please comment or message me.

Okay, yeah, I'm done now so, bye.
December 22nd, 2014 at 03:51pm