Introducing Synful Cocktail

This blog is introducing a good friend of mine and a fantabulous writer. Her name is Michelle AKA Synful Cocktail.

Here are some questions I asked her to get to know her better:

1. Why did you join Mibba?
I joined Mibba by accident.. I was scrolling through an Avenged Sevenfold group that I'm in on Facebook, and I stumbled across a link to a story here on Mibba and since you have to be a member to read stories, I joined and haven't left since.

2. How long have you been on mibba?
I've been on mibba for around three years

3. Favorite OTP?
I have several; Bratt, Destiel, Sterek, Booth/Brennan, Sabriel and others haha.

4. What is your biggest writing peeve?
Writer's block would have to be my biggest, but also improper grammar and what not.

5. Where are you most active on Mibba and why?
I'm most active whenever, I don't really have a specific time, it's just whenever I feel like it haha.

6. Favorite band?
That would have to be Avenged Sevenfold.

7. Favorite movie or tv show?
Favourite movie is and always will be The Lion King. My favourite show is Supernatural

8. What do you like most about Mibba?
I like everything about Mibba, there isn't really one main thing. But, if I'd have to choose, it'd be the fact that it offers multiple platforms for everyone; stories, poems, blogs, messaging, etc.

9. What is your favorite thing about the holiday season?
I like the togetherness, really. Forgetting the fact that my birthday is on the major holiday of the year, I like being around my family.

10. What would be your weapon of choice in a zombie apocalypse?
Probably a machete, or a gun

Some random facts about Michelle you may not know:
1. I ship gay and lesbian couples in fandom more so than hetero couples.
2. My tea obsession is getting out of hand.
3. I'm a natural ginger.

Here is some of her work that you should definitely check out:

Vermilion
"Hard to say what caught my attention,
fixed and crazy, aphid attraction.
carve my name in my face, to recognize,
Such a pheromone cult, to terrorize."

~~~
Save Me
“Life may not be the party we hoped for... but while we're here we may as well dance.” ― Jeanne C. Stein

Brian Haner Jr had been working at Huntington Beach Hospital for several years; five to be exact. He was working in ER and floating between the different wards – if he was needed – after being moved up from Triage.
And... it wasn’t often that Brian met someone who was capable of changing his whole perspective on life. Nor was it often that he fell for them either.
~~~

The Cabin
A killer with a mindset for revenge on a particular person....

A group of teenagers staying at a cabin for a weekend...

What could possibly go wrong?

~~~
That's all I have for you guys! Go check her out and drop her a comment if you want a new friend.

Love,
E
December 24th, 2014 at 05:13am