A Re-Re-Introduction

Since my sort of "returning to Mibba" blog got deleted last time for grammatical errors, I'm re-posting (kind of). There's not hard feelings of course, I've just sort of forgotten how strict Mibba is with their rules. But anyway, as I said last time, (okay, I don't really remember everything I said last time, and my laptop is too slow and awful to handle another tab open to look at the message that quotes it) I'm sort of, kind of, returning to Mibba. Maybe.

Actually I've posted a little, under 800 words fan fiction here to sort of get the ball rolling. It's about Will and Nico from the final book of the Heroes of Olympus series, just a little fluff and stuff. :D I've already starting coming up with other things to write as well, both fan and regular fiction. I really want to delete some of my old stuff, because I'll never finish them to be honest, but I can't seem to let go, because I sort of like them. I guess you'll have to stay tuned to see which side of me wins out in the end.

--

Anyway (yet again), you probably won't remember me because the last time before this month I was active on here was probably around 2011/2012, so I guess I can just introduce myself again. :)

So.

Hi, my name is Hannah. I'm now 20 years old, currently at home for the winter break, but spends majority of my name living in nice sized city for college. :D I really enjoy music, and I spend most of my time online either on tumblr, ziame. My blog there is just majority reblogs of my interests and the occasional political post.

I probably don't look much different than how I used to, but I'm too lazy to post a new picture of me. Just imagine longer hair and blond streaks I can't get rid of no matter how many times I try to dye it out. I can't really remember any old usernames I had besides this one I currently have, so I'll just keep it for the time being until I can establish myself here again. :) That's all I really have to say for now, so bye. I hope you guys are enjoying your holiday breaks!

xo Hannah
December 24th, 2014 at 08:06am