From Christmas, to New Year, to Work...

So I felt it was appropriate to share my current writing status with people who read my stories...because ACTUALLY I have been writing! Shocking I know, because I have barely any activity on mibba for people to see.

BUT...

I am actually on here regularly reading, just not updating. However, I do have some updates nearly ready so here is an update on my updates...

A Dog's life:
We are sooooo nearly there, it's close to being all done and ready to update, I just keep changing my mind so can't update the next bit until I decide I am completely happy! BUT it will be finished very soon (2 months max. )

Frustrations:
I am writing it slowly but again I keep changing my mind on how I want it to end so this will take a bit longer. I am all for happy endings but this might not be and I personally find that very hard to write/deal with! ;)

The Biker and the Whore (Working title because I'm not sure including the word whore is appropriate for mibba?!):
I LOVE WRITING THIS STORY. I don't know when it will appear but it's a beaut of a story to write. Original fiction inspired by the wonderful world of motorbikes.

Also in the mix is an extremely sad Matt Sanders story (sorry Taylor you don't fare to well in that!), some one shots and Charlie Hunnam story..who knows!

But with Christmas, New Year and work I'm not quite sure when or how I am going to update! I believe this to be true for so many of us out there though!
Just remember to watch this space!

Quite possibly tomorrow there will be an update in memory of the wonderful Jimmy Sullivan and to celebrate the ever talented HeartFailure's birthday! Who knows?!
December 27th, 2014 at 12:41pm