What Do I Have to Do?

Everything I do is wrong. I'm trying so desperately to find a place to live. I don't know what she wants him to do! Sleep in his car? I mean, he's pretty much already offered that and she told him that she would never do that to him. If that's so, why does she keep jumping me? I'm her granddaughter.

If she's gonna play this two faced bullshit, shouldn't she be being mean to him and then act like she isn't to me? Instead she pretends to like him to his face and the informs me today that she wishes I had never met him.

Seriously? He is one of the greatest things that has ever happened to me. Sure, he has his flaws but so does everyone else in this world. His might be worse than the majority of others but at least he isn't planning for all this bad shit to happen. He's genuinely trying but she keeps knocking him down. I'm just so pssed off right now, I can't stand it.

I hate being mad. I don't have the time or energy for it but god, she makes my blood boil.

She can give me that "I'm just trying to do what's best for you" crock of shit all she wants but I know the truth; she wants me all to herself and that just ain't going to happen. I'll move back to Tennessee first. School wise, all I'll have to do is transfer my hours over to another school. Easy as pie. I just don't want to start over.

I wish there was something productive I could do with this energy but sadly there isn't a damn thing I can do except rant and rave over the internet.
December 27th, 2014 at 08:20pm