I Did a Bad Thing [Shameless Self Promo].

[date] Dec. 27th, 2014
[mood] conscienceless
[listening to] "Shampain" by Marina and the Diamonds

I think the title pretty much says it all.

So, last night, in the midst of writing this one-shot for Sydney, I came across Infinite. While they do have some great music, I cannot say I am 100% on board with them yet. But one thing I can say--they are some fine men. Especially that Jang Dongwoo, who I've seemed to develop a little crush on.

Ok, it's not little. It's HUGE. As what I normally do with crushes on new Kpop guys, I took to Tumblr to look for imagines and one shots, but was kind of sad to see that not many existed. And being a writer and seeing this happen, I made my own.

My bum of a mind created this shit. I'm such a monster. You can check out
this one shot here
. Leave a comment and let me know what kind of polar vortex I opened.

I need to go take a freaking shower to find my conscience again. Also, if you're still in the reading mood, you can check out a request I did for Abby here. Or go to my previous post to sign up for your own request. I cannot guarantee they will be as smutty as the Dongwoo one, but I can at least guarantee your bias will at least acknowledge your beauty.

That is all.
Image
x taehop
December 27th, 2014 at 10:17pm