Derek Stepan Appreciation Post + Thirsty for NYR Fic Recommendations

In honor of Step's hat trick tonight to record the 8-game winning streak for the New York Rangers, I'm doing my first ever appreciation post. Tehehe, it takes a hat trick for me to go gif/picture-hunting.

But look at him, isn't he adorbs?

Image

Image

Image

This one sings too!

Image

Style icon?

Image

Image

Celly hard:

Image

Image

Stepan banging on your door at 2AM like:

Image

And finally, always the most graceful of em' all!

Image

Okay, but like all adorable gifs and pics aside, I absolutely love him and think he is an amazing player. And like he's really, really, really awesome... and extremely humble. I was at a Rangers game a few weeks back and he scored a goal and I nearly lost my mind. Because I remember when I was on the subway to getting to MSG, I was thinking to myself "Step better score a goal for me tonight." And my seat sucked ass, but the goal happened and I'm here like "YASSSSSS." So there's that!

Anyways, since this is Mibba, I want everyone to know that if anyone has read or has a good NYR story they want to recommend, send them my way! I've pretty much read every single Rangers story there is on this site, so hopefully I haven't read the stuff you guys send me. Oh, even if you are planning on writing one, let me know too! I'd love to invest myself in it!
December 28th, 2014 at 07:20am