My Kirby Kicks All the Butts. || Finally, a Recc Blog!

So, I got Super Smash Bros for my WiiU for Christmas, and with that I got a Kirby amiibo. Lemme tell you about my Kirby.

He kicks butt. After only two real days of feeding/training him, he's already at level 28. He's smart for a COM too. I swear, if I didn't know better, I would say he strategizes.

It's kinda sad when you think about it, because half the time I don't even fight, I just set him up and watch him. But it is seriously so entertaining because he hoards items like crazy and he just chills out and waits for the right moments to just smash everyone.

Image

I wish I was that good at this game.

_____

Finally, some freakin' reccs! Can I trade mark that?

Fingertips
By: losing control.
laced together, this'll last forever

While this story is only three chapters as of right now (And short ones, at that.), let me just say how in love with it I am. It has completely captured all of my attention and, to be honest, it makes me uncomfortable. Which is great. I love that it makes me feel so uncomfortable. It makes me all the more curious about what is going to happen.

Its author does an amazing job with making you feel along with the characters and there is so much anticipation and uneasiness for the coming chapters. I highly reccomend this one for anyone that is loking for something new and something that (I have a feeling) is going to be a punch right in the emotions.

I'm stoked for it.

Image

_

My Geek
By: Sookie Stackhouse.
Mark and Jade live happily together, until she calls him a name.

Because I am a shameless fangirl, I often search all over teh interwebs for Mark fanfictions, and it is very rare that I find one that I feel captures every element of him and the relationship that he may have with a significant other. But this one. This one is just perfect.

Image

The author captures Mark to a T, in my mind. Nothing is forced in the interactions between him and his partner, and everything that he says/does in the story I can easily imagine him saying/doing in a video or in real life.

His personality and self are perfectly captured, and this story is just so perfectly fluffy and adorable and real that I could just die. It makes me so happy that I reread it when I am in a bad mood.

You should go read it now, Even if you don't know who Mark is.

_____

I hope you all are doing lovely today!

Image

I am planning on updating at least one thing later. I may be putting one of my stories on hiatus due to sudden lack of inspiration for it, but we'll see.

Anyway, that's a topic for another blog.
December 28th, 2014 at 08:16pm