A New Story & Happy Holidays.

So, as we all know, I'm the least creative person in the world. I can't draw, can barely write, but I can take some pretty cool photographs. (I start college in August for Photography. Yayyyy!)

For the past month, I've been thinking about writing a new story. I figured I can update it once a week, and get it done by college. It might not be any good. It's nothing compared to PoeticMess (check her stories out) or any other these other people on this site, but I just want to start a story and finish a story. So boom.

It's called: Time To Fly. I haven't posted the first chapter but there should be one by 10 pm tomorrow(giving myself all day tomorrow).

Here's the summary: When Riley Moriah Davis was 14, she ran away to her dads house. Now, she's 17 and moved back all the way to Surprise, Arizona.

Things have changed though. There's a new boy and his friends who run the school, along with Riley's old best friend Alannah.

Is she going to break the social circle now that she's back? Will Riley run away again, or will she stay?

I understand there are a lot of cliche stories of bad boys/good girls, but I'm so fascinated by them. Maybe because I date bad boys and I'm considered a "good girl". Haha.

Check it out if you want. I'll put shoutouts to the first ten comments when I start updating chapters.

Anywho....

I sincerely hope everyone had a great holiday. I had a pretty great one. (:

I found out my sister is having a little girl, Madiysn Rae Alley, so precious.
My big brother got engaged to his girlfriend of three years. I'm pretty happy for him!
My best friend who I haven't seen in over four years(Her mom wasn't taking good care of them so they're dad got them and took them to Iowa and she's been there since) came home and surprised me.
and
I got accepted into the college I've been dreaming about for a very long time.

So it was a pretty good holiday, and it was all things that money couldn't buy(Which are the best presents if you ask me).

Well, I'll see you guys on the flip side.

POSITIVE VIBES,
Shelly! <3
December 29th, 2014 at 05:38am