Well... This Is Fun... Not.

So my "best friend" is skyping someone right now. I don't know who and nor do I really want to. I'm spending the night for the second time in a row and I'm just bored now and ready to go home. Happens every time I spend two nights at someone's house. You just run out of shit to do.

Anyway, while she is busy talking to someone I'm preoccupying myself with looking at 5SOS, One Direction, Harry Styles, and other stuff that I'm interested in. While looking at this stuff, I find it funny and exciting and I try to show her but she obviously doesn't give a fuck. And yes, she cares sometimes and maybe it's because she's talking to someone, and maybe it's because she doesn't like 5SOS or 1D so she couldn't care less, or whatever the case may be, it hurts.

I don't think she realizes just how much...I don't think she realizes how many compromises I truly make to be friends with her. I had never listened to Falling In Reverse and Black Veil Brides until she introduced them to me but at first I didn't like them but I listened to them. For her. I learned to like some songs even though it wasn't really my range of music because I like more pop and alternative music. I have done a lot for her. Yet, I'm not sure if she sees it the way I do. She probably doesn't see some things eye-to-eye with me either and I want to talk to her about it. She just pisses me off sometimes and then I don't want to. And I hold it in.

Anyway, she is a true friend at heart...I just wished she would try to understand the things I like the way I do with her. She just doesn't see why I like them. And she makes fun of them and that kind of hurts sometimes.

Maybe this is also, first day of period talk because I just started today and that makes me wayyyyy more emotional than normal obviously...
xx
December 29th, 2014 at 05:44am