Opinions Really Needed Please

Since I've decided to continue writing She's So Bright-->, I've run into a problem of sorts. Or more of a conflict. An indecision.

I'm not sure if I want to keep it a John O'Callaghan fiction or turn it into an original fiction.

The reason I can't decide is I really love John O'Callaghan. Sure, I don't listen to The Maine as much as I used to, but this story is set back in the time I did, around 2012. And I think of John O'Callaghan in 2012 and watch videos and stuff and I just swoon. He is bae.

But, like I said, I'm not really into The Maine that much anymore. It seems like the majority of Mibba isn't either. I went through the John O'Callaghan story search and there weren't very many stories being updated recently. Also, this story doesn't need John O'Callaghan or any member of The Maine. The plot doesn't rely on them. It would be the same story without them. I think. I hope.

So that's why I wanted to ask you guys. Because I can't make a damned decision to save my life.

I'd really appreciate it if you could answer any of these questions for me:

Do you love that it's a John O'Callaghan story?
Is that why you read it, because he's in it?
Would you not read it if it wasn't a John O'Callaghan story?

Do you read/have read it and didn't care that John O'Callaghan was in it?
Did you read the description and see it was a fanfic and decided not to read it?
Would you be more interested in reading if it weren't a fanfic?

SHOULD I MAKE IT AN ORIGINAL FICTION??????
December 29th, 2014 at 10:28pm