12/29/14: The Wolf of East Lake Shore Dr.

Today was...interesting? It was a very long day, I had to go to a laundromat with my mom today, and let me tell you, it was a frickin' journey. We got there around like two p.m. and didn't leave until six p.m. because one of the washing machines decided to wash my moms clothes three times in a row. Literally, we couldn't get them out without all the water pouring onto the floor.

After we finally got home I got to shower, when my other long lost sister (its a long story but I promise I'll tell you guys later) decided to show up. I have nothing against her, I mean for Christs sake she hasn't seen her biological family since she was three, but when she comes around it's like she has to take everyone's attention and switch it around on her, which is a shitty thought for me to have because I absolutely hate having all eyes on me, but she literally begs for it.

When she first came into the picture again she said she wanted to feel 'special' which I wasn't opposed to because I mean she is new to our whole family style and everything but after a while it gets a little worn out. She only comes around when we have food or money or my eldest sister is around. It just kind of makes me upset because she isn't around my mom who gave birth to her and I just feel like my mom is the person she should be trying to get closer to. She should really be trying to get closer to all of us but I mean she only wants to be around my sister, who is around a year older than her.

Sometimes I think thought, maybe it's me? I mean, she's really outgoing and just 'out there' and I'm very introverted and I just don't like to talk to most people unless we're talking in person, she thinks I don't like her because I don't text her or call her all the time. She doesn't understand that this is just the kind of person that I am. Or maybe it's just that I'm not putting myself in her shoes as much as I should be? I don't know.

In other news, it is almost one a.m. my time, I don't know what time it is where you are, but I just finished watching The Wolf of Wall Street and I kind of feel pretty fucking invincible. I feel like I can do a line of coke and sell stocks like a boss, but then I think about it and I really don't want to do coke...or sell stocks because all of that could end in me living on a street corner, thousands of dollars in dept...

Anyway, The Wolf of Wall Street was probably the high point of my day, so this brings me to a thing that I want to do from now on. Ask you, if you're even reading this whoever you are, a question, or two.

What is your favorite Netflix movie? (I'm sorry, I really need to stop watching Orange is the New Black and crying because the new season doesn't upload to Netflix until June)

AND, what is the most awkward, weird, annoying moment you've ever have with a family member?

Catch ya on the flip side,
-Ally.
December 30th, 2014 at 08:01am