Happy New Year! || Upcoming Works.

Hey guys!

Happy New Year!

I hope you all had a great night last night. How many of you are hungover? Haha. I'm not. I didn't even drink. We literally have no alcohol in the house. It's bad. o-o

~~~

I'm not officially back from my break from writing yet, because I still need a little more time to myself away from it, 'cause it still feels kinda like a chore to me. Well, on here it does anyway. I do have stuff over on Archive of our Own (I'm under AshleyJinxxBiersack there, too) but that's all my stuff outside of the bandoms. My fandom stuff. Mainly Avengers related because ugh. But yeah. I might occasionally post on there during my break, but one of the stories on there is pre-written right up to chapter 19 or 20, so I can just post those as and when I feel like it. Other stuff is just spur of the moment one shots. All of which have been Frostiron so far. (for those who don't know, Frostiron is Loki/Tony Stark. :3)

I don't know if anyone will notice, but just in case, I've officially deleted Don't Mess with Ouija Boards. I'm sorry to those who liked it and wanted me to continue it (if anyone at all) but that had been a spur of the moment idea and I'd completely stumped myself out with it. It's approaching 2 years since I updated and that's pretty fucking bad. So until further notice, it's gone, and one day maybe I'll go back to it and re-write it completely. Give it a new start and all that. Until then I have other stuff to come back too.

Which leads me nicely onto my next discussion: The stories that will be coming back when I come back.

I have so, so many stories that are desperate to be finished. Most of them are co-writes that have just been abandoned for no reasons whatsoever. So I'm taking a lot of them on alone. My co-writes with Kas are 2 of them. There's others with people I've not heard from in almost a year now, and I'm still waiting to hear from Kimmi about what she wants to do with ours since her real life is getting so busy lately. She rarely even talks to me now, so this will be a fun discussion.. >.>

But yeah. After much debating, I decided that the story(ies) that will be coming back first are:

~insert drum roll here~

Seduce & Destroy and We Stitch These Wounds.

Seduce & Destroy is one of mine and Kas's stories. We don't talk anymore, I'm pretty sure she isn't even into MIW anymore, and I'm pretty convinced she had no desire to ever finish this. I have a few ideas for it, and it's not going to be very long, but I am going to get it finished because I did like the idea a hell of a lot. It'll be hard to get into portraying Kas's character, but I think I'll manage okay somehow.

We Stitch These Wounds has been a story that's a long time coming. It's the sequel to one of my more popular stories from years ago; Violent Whispers, Silent Screams, and I've been promising it since I finished that story. I've probably lost a load of people who were with me on Violent Whispers now. I haven't spoken to any of them since just after I finished it, and I'm hoping that by finally getting on with the sequel almost a year and a half after posting it, I'll find all those fabulous people I made friends with again. I tried reaching out with messages and comments, but none of it has been seen. That, or I'm being ignored. :c But yeah. The first chapter is up already, but it's been nearly a year since that was done. I have some of it pre-written already, and I'm working to pre-write as much as I can so all I have to worry about is getting them posted on time so you guys don't miss updates.

I don't know if I'm bringing them back one at a time, or together. It'll depend on how much free time I have after I go back to college on Monday. But I'll work on it and yeah.

That's updates done for you. You know what's coming and what I'm planning.

I hope you all have a great day.

Today is the very first page of a whole new 365 page story. Let's make it a good one, eh?

Much love.

Stay awesome dudes! \m/

-- AJB xo

Song of the day: Storytime - Nightwish.
January 1st, 2015 at 04:33pm