Bish Whet? I'm Making an Advice Book

So recently my friends (they aren't on Mibba, unfortunately) and I are planning to make an advice column book on Wattpad.com and Bookrix.com Yeah I'm advertising our work because who doesn't advertise their own work in some way?

So anyway, we only got seven-ish questions so far and I'm hoping you guys can help pull in more questions because let's be in honest some sites are just plain inactive with certain fandoms. This is the first site I've seen that the fandoms are seriously active, almost every single one and it's amazing. (Yeah I'm kind of hoping that compliments bring in more questions *sheepish smile*).

I'm going to attach the summary here and the book cover, hoping it'll help persuade you and just in case I'll even throw in contact information for free *laughs* so help out a fellow writer? Please?

Summary:
We're giving out advice! The questions are by the people, for the people and answered by us three average, ordinary girls. We're helping out teens (and maybe some adults) everywhere one at a time by doing this.

Submit your questions, via message, comment, and/or post on our pages. We'll answer them ASAP (as soon as possible) and we'll be sure to leave your names (we do believe in confidentiality).

Produced, written and edited by Kayla (@hopelesslywishful), Shiri (@awesomegirl25) and Nishara (@hnishara). All answers/personal experiences belong to us (respectively) and is copyrighted; we don't appreciate anyone stealing our work. The book cover was made by Kayla but she does not own the picture (it was simply found on Google images).

Thanks and much love!


And the book cover looks like:
Image

And the contact information is:

Wattpad:
ME: @HopelesslyWishful
SHI (friend one): @awesomegirl25
SHARA (friend two): @hnishara
JOINT (between all 3): @Prettygirlswrite

Bookrix:
ME: @HopelesslyWishful
SHI: @Shi1234
SHARA: so she wants to be irrelevant and not make one -__-
JOINT (between all three): @Speakmymind

So give us a message (private please!) and tell us your problem (don't use names, please!) because our answers are based off our experience and we've experienced some crazy ass shit before. We work off of what we have so be sure to give us all important details and the full story, thanks! We're working as a team so let's act like a team would.

~Thanks and tons of love Kayla *Big ass grin*
January 1st, 2015 at 05:01pm