Upcoming Plans for '15

I figured I should do this, because ya' know... I don't have a clue my damn self *Shrugs*

Plans on Mibba:

I figured my co-write on Blood Spells is going to take precedence over everything else. Hopefully we'll finish it before the end of '15 but the goal is before my freshmen year in college.

I've started an advice book with my friends, there's a whole blog on it if you want to read it, and maybe send some questions in. Check it out!

Distance Makes The Heart Grow is going to have a total of about five chapters left? Just until the tour starts and then boom! story's over.

This is A Wasteland is on indefinite hold because I've lost my muse and I can't write without it and I won't force chapters because then it's going to be shitty. So.... I'm sorry for those of you who were waiting for it.

Put Your Body To The Test With Mines ends once she and Vic reconnects and he finds out about their kids and more-ish on them being babies. The sequel is going to be in the daughter's POV and the tri-sequel in the son's POV. I'm going to try and make those stand-alones with some references back to Put Your Body To The Test With Mines and explained to them.

Next, Sleepless is being put on indefinite hold.

And, Let Live is a stress reliever story for me and the updates will be pretty sporadic since it isn't my first story of choice to work on. But I think I'm going to start focusing on it more often now since I really love Angela, like way too much.

Lastly, I wanted to start a Divergent story (let's be honest, I've started on my computer just haven't published it) and I also wanted to do a Teen Wolf story (which is posted on another site and once finished on that site will be on this site).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plans not on Mibba:

Doing homework on time (who am I kidding?)

Paying attention in A&P class (it'll be hard because my best friend Isaiah is in that class with me. I'm going to get in so much trouble)

Getting new books (when I find the money)

Prep for my 17th birthday (I don't want anything special, let's save the partying for my 18th when I can club all night, please?) on February 1st

Studying to get my learner's permit (since I never bothered to actually sit down and study/quiz myself) and go to driving school (because it's one so close to me!)

Summer job (I need the money) or summer tech program (I need a backup expertise)

Warped '15 (depends on the bands because so far it's a tossup and shit list to me)

Actually try and get along with my little sisters (whom I'm sharing a room with until maybe the summer. This would happen if they don't constantly go through my stuff.)

Stop waiting until the last minute to do my essays for my college classes (This is so beyond bullshit that it's ridiculous)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's about it... unless I find something else to add to the list.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before I end this rant blog, I want to say something special. I want to thank Mibba as a whole for being this fun, entertaining, reading/writing website where views aren't all that important when we have something in common (reading/writing). I've been on here for approx. a year now and throughout that year mt writing has changed and I'd like to believe I've grown better at writing because of all the feedback I've gotten on my work. My first published work on here was My Love For You Was Bulletproof and when I go back and read I sometimes grimace, because of grammar mistakes. When my friend asks why I won't go back and edit it, I tell her it's my first true piece as a writer, and I won't go and change something that was perfect to me back then. I wrote the one-shot when I was in sixth grade, bored out of my mind in class and I still like to read and see how much my writing grew since then. I think being on Mibba didn't just give me something to read almost daily, it improved my writing skills and I got feedback on my writing, something I didn't ever want to show the world, but I took a chance. *Shrugs* so for that... THANKS MIBBA!
January 1st, 2015 at 05:37pm