Finding Common Ground With the Reader.

Actually, I lied - I just wanted to grab your attention. It comes with being new on a website; you flamboyantly announce your arrival in the hopes of being recognised, albeit I've never been good at being acknowledged for anything positive.

So, where do I begin? “Begin at the beginning," the King said, very gravely, "and go on till you come to the end: then stop.” - Lewis Carrol, Alice in Wonderland. Well, alright then your majesty, let me tell a few things about me:

I can seem shy at times, but in fact I'm just holding back my awesomeness. I'm not afraid to make mistakes which is why I do it so often, so much in fact that my birth wasn't planned. Most importantly, I live in a world of fantasy and I would really appreciate if you kept your reality away from me.

I'm a socially inept introvert who spends most days pretending I'm a witch. I will receive my Hogwarts letter, it's just delayed. Bloody Errol! I write a lot of fanfiction, actually only fanfiction; but I do want to branch out and I will eventually write originals - that's why I'm here after all!

Anyway, in the spirit of becoming an active member of the community, I've already posted a little something titled Christmas Letter. Do have a glance!

I hope the first day of 2015 is treating you well and that you're already beginning to make many positive changes from last years lessons.

- You-Know-Who
January 1st, 2015 at 06:34pm