Drunken Nights: Broken Toilets

So, not even going to sugar coat this. I got plastered last night... unintentionally. Don't even know how. I mean, I know how, but... howww? I had a bit of this and that and whatever. My roommates got some good laughs, I had some good laughs. We talked retarded shit like... the wine we were drinking was called Andre... and facepalm we didn't like that name so we called it Cullen (Dragon Age, reference) and Alistair. facepalm And I personally talked about Varric, because I love him. Way too much.

For a setting... we were out on our back porch with a fire going. We played with bubbles... we had glow stick wands... and fought with them. We ate s'mores. After drinking a bit we discovered that doritos were fucking delicious. Like holy hell, we plowed through a whole bag. They were so very good. Even Tama who doesn't really like doritos/can't eat them all that well was in awe of these.

But... well. I remember falling out of my chair. I remember Tama going in at one point and telling her husband, "You can be the Champion, and I can be the Inquisitor and you can destroy my blight." lmao.
Image


We're nerds...

Anyway, I almost caught my vagina on fire. Well... actually Tama poured lighter fluid on the fire it wooshed and it tried to attack my vagina for some reason. I fell out of the chair. I had to worm my way into the house because I could not walk. Rolled through the kitchen... bumped into the oven, almost hit my face with the oven door because I opened it. I some how made it up stairs. I fell into the wall. I was told that for some reason I hit my head on the wall... which I had a hair clip in.

Got to the bathroom... uh. Was told I kicked the door shut in Tama's face... oops. And then idk. I remember water gushing on the floor. I remember standing against the wall. Idk how I broke the tank of the toilet.

Like the bottom corner is just shattered. And I remember the way up and getting in there but cannot for the life of me remember that.

I freaked my roommates out. Because they came to check on me in my room and I was standing in front of my closet. But like I told them just a few moments ago... I was trying to figure out how to close my closet door.

Image


I could not figure it out. It's a sliding fucking door, how hard is it. The concept was lost on me.

There's more but I'm lazy so in conclusion, I stomped on Tama's feet, Violet's foot, took out a toilet, rolled around on the floor, slammed into walls... and I have no cuts or bruises. So, I made it out okay. All in all, I had a blast of a New Years. Oh and my resolution blog was lost so... all I can say is this year will be the year of me spoiling myself.

Oh yeah, Happy New Years everyone. Hope everyone had a safe and fun time. :)

Image
January 1st, 2015 at 10:42pm