I'm Back!

Hey people, I'm back from Paris!!!
I have soooo much to fill you in on, so here is my compact version of the last 5 days:

Day 1:
12 hour coach journey, sat next to Owen. I know he's hot and everything, but a girl tends to go off a guy after sitting next to him for 12 hours straight. Hmmmm....
When I saw the hotel, I was like "What the Fuck?" Coz it was this little shack thing with 'HOTEL' painted on the roof. It was alright once you got inside though...

Day 2:
Went to Disneyland today!
All of the girls got scared shitless though, coz someone told someone told someone told someone that there was a Prostitution Place-thing down the road and that people were wandering round looking for Prozzies.
And the girls were on the fucking ground floor, closest to the door.

Day 3:
Went to the Arc de Triomphe, Eiffel Tower and Montmarte. It absolutley weed it down so my hair was officially a public health hazard by the time we got back to the hotel.
On the way to Montmarte, we passed through this street and it was filled to the brim with sex shops like 'Porno Delight', 'Sex Mania' and 'Dirty World!'
W.O.W.

Day 4:
Today was okay...
We went to a random shopping centre, which I got lost in (which isn't hard when all the signs are in french.) And then to Planet Hollywood, which was amusing.

Day 5:
This was yesterday.
Set off at 10 AM (French time) and got back at 11 PM (English Time.)
I had never been so fucking shattered in my life.

So yeah.
That was my week.
Sorry I forced you to read it.....
There will be updates on stories soon!
April 2nd, 2007 at 10:39am