Saddest Character Deaths

I don't know why I was thinking about this but I've been watching a lot of tv and reading a lot and it seems like authors just want to keep killing off my favorite characters. Sometimes they come back. Sometimes they don't. Here is my ranking for some of my saddest character deaths. Obviously spoilers so don't read if you don't want them.

Wash from Firefly.
Image

Wash was just so many levels of awesome and yet Joss Whedon decided WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS AND TOOK HIM FROM US!

Death Scene.
I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.

Damian Wayne from Batman
Image

When we first were introduced to this character I hated him. Oh, God HOW I HATED HIM! But the longer he was around the more and more I grew to like the little bastard. Then as soon as he came into our lives he was taken from us by the hands of the Heretic.

Death Scene
Image

Portgas D. Ace from One Piece
Image

Luffy's cool, calm older brother. While they shared some similarities Ace was completely different from Luffy. They both cared deeply for one another and when Ace died Luffy went into a catatonic state.

Death Scenes
Actual getting killed
Final Words

Whitebeard from One Piece
Image

Where do I begin. This guy is so awesome! He is so powerful when he punches reality breaks! He actually managed to flip the ocean while fighting a giant! I am going to include a moment of awesome for him.

Whitebeard fighting a Marine Admiral

Death Scene
Last Words

Seymour from Futurama
Image

Seymour was Fry's dog back in 1999. Fry had the chance to bring him back but chose not to because he found out that Seymour had lived a good and long life after he had passed. The reality was so much more heartbreaking. No death scene. It's too heartbreaking.

Obviously there are more but those are some that stick out to me right now. See you next time on hopefully a more positive note.
January 8th, 2015 at 07:49pm