The Really Important Update That Tells You Where I've Been [K-Pop Request Update]

[date] Jan. 9th, 2015
[mood] feeling myself
[listening to] "Love Toxic" by The Royal Pirates

First and foremost, so sorry for being MIA for a week. If you read my last post, classes just started this week, so I was busy with that mostly. Also, my USB ports on my laptop somehow became defective (and I was freaking out because I couldn't get my music onto my phone!) and had to take it the tech center for them to repair it. Long story short -- they shipped it to the company, fixed it, I had to pay shit ton of money, and voila! fixed USB ports.

To my peeps whom I owe requests, I got you all this weekend! I should be writing tonight and tomorrow before I go to work and in between homework assignments. So, I will finish those up this weekend and hopefully get them posted...Sunday? Let's say Sunday. If you don't see it Sunday (by nighttime), you can bug my in my inbox (I pretty much deserve it!).

Other than that, I want to do a little shameless plug on a project I'm working on, non-Mibba-KPop-writing related. So, on campus I am part of this TV show (my major is video) that's fashion related and I produce a segment called "Style Profile" which helps shamelessly promote students on-campus making strides in the fashion world. I recently just met with this amazing blogger known as @i_dream_of_dapper on Instagram and Tumblr (I think...) and will be interviewing her two weeks from now! She is well known for this idea of third gender identity and she makes menswear look good. The finished interview should be ready by last week of January and I would like to share this with you. I will try to keep those of you interested in the project posted on when it comes out, but I would--you know--love some feedback on it. It's kind of what I'm fully invested in right now! :)

Other than that, thanks so much for sticking around and reading through this.

That is all.
Image
x taehop
January 9th, 2015 at 10:51pm