Mother Moon Give Me Your Light.

Camilla Lopez facts...this is just for me atm, so yeah. I've been shelling her out a lot and then not and i thought I was going to end my story....which I was but then I feel like maybe I should do a sequel to it. Which make sense in the end of the day but I don't know if I should write a chapter before the ending chapter? but I am not too sure..I thought I was so sure then it didn't happen.

Camilla Lopez is 21 (in the story) girl who was born at Paysandu, Uruguay but moved to Montevideo, Uruguay where her parents died in a car accident. She had been to Argentina and Brazil many times in her early life. She spoke a little Portuguese when she was little but lost it when she moved to Bradford.

She learned how to speak English watching Saturday cartoons with Zayn, and she spoke English quickly picking it up being watched by the Maliks when her grandmother had to work.

She was originally born with big blue eyes until it changed when she was one years old.

She's bi curious.

Has a scar in the inside of her right arm from the car crash and sometimes she feels pain from it from time to time.

Great Swimmer learned when she was an infant.

Can speak four languages fluently, learned how to speak Arabic and German, is trying to learn Urdu.

Has about four tattoos

Has her belly button & tragus pierced, and used to have her industrial.

Her favorite color is purple.

Favorite football team is Real Madrid, National team is Uruguay and England (she supports because she lives in England.) If she had a favorite English team it would be Bradford City (been to many of the games with friends) but also Arsenal but if she had to choose she'd chose Bradford.

Listens to Rap, R'n'b, Pop music, Spanish Pop, and Spanish Rap

Has popped a molly once at a rave and swore to never do it again because "She didn't like how she felt."

She's broken her ankle three times, once falling out of the tree house, the second time for doing a skateboard trick and the third and final time during Uni slipping on ice.

Lives for red lipstick, and a cat eye.

Favorite tv shows: Skins, Law and Order UK, Big Brother (uk), Miranda, Black Books, Spaced, Law and Order SVU, X- Factor, American Idol, Teen Wolf, Prison Break, Breaking Bad, United States of Tara

Favorite Disney movie/ Cartoon: Aladdin, Lilo and Stitch, and 101 dalmatians, The Book Of Life, Sherk

Favorite moment in life was when She and Zayn build a skate ramp that broke easily but still one of her favorite moments.

Camilla favorite moment in general was when she saw snow for the first time in her life.

I might add more to this later this is just for me and I guess Zamilla fans lmfao.
January 14th, 2015 at 02:36am