Hello.

Pretty sure no one has noticed my absence but I'm finally getting around to being on here again. I've been busy with life things such as my job, spending time with my grandma in her last months, my husband and other things.

I've been doing a lot of thinking about life as well. This ordeal with my grandma had made me ponder about a lot of things. It's made me discover how much faith I have. It's made me question life itself.

I've been stressed and sad emotionally. I've also been quite morbid lately. By morbid I mean I like to spend time by myself and look at photos of the deceased. Strange yes but I have my reasons that are harmless.

I've vowed to stop wasting my time on useless things and people. Also I'm working on not caring or worrying about what people think anymore. I've always prided myself on speaking up and being honest.

However, I've given in and said I agree with things when I don't just so I don't get flack for it. I'm trying to say what I think more now despite what people will say. If they talk shit, I'll just ignore it. I have zero time to waste on hateful attitudes and words from others.

I also have been trying to not think the worst of every situation. I do that naturally to kind of mentally prepare myself just in case bad things happen instead of just tackling things as they come. I've realized in the past that doing that has only caused me unneeded stress and headache. So I'm going into things with a positive attitude and will deal with negative situations as they present themselves.

So yeah. That's a snippet of what's been going on with me lately. Do you have any plans for Valentine's Day? Me and my man are waiting til the weekend after to celebrate. That way the restaurant won't be crowded nor will the theater when we go see the Fifty Shades movie. I don't enjoy sitting right next to strangers that close for two hours lol.
January 14th, 2015 at 05:51am