New Book!

Maybe I'm self-promoting myself, but I have another new book. It's called Your Guidance From Above and it's basically a book of my friends and I thoughts, and things we struggle through daily. We're starting on topics thick and heavy, like values (what we believe in and what sits deeply in our core that would never be changed). And maybe we'll end with something spectacular.

We'd like you peoples to read it and tell us your thoughts and how'd you feel on it.

Here's how to do the above stated:

There's going to be a question (the chapter title) and in the chapter my friends and I are going to answer it. If you want to answer just drop something in the comment section and let us know what're your thoughts are on the subject. Don't be afraid to speak out and please don't bad talk people about their thoughts/beliefs.

This book is non-fiction and will delve deeply into some sore topics and subjects. Some of you might not like our thoughts but guess who doesn't give a flying fuck? THIS FUCKING GROUP! So we're asking now that you be kind and respectful towards us because we don't hold shit back.

Speaking of, this book is going to be rated NC-17 for precautionary purposes, though this will have lots of cursing, sexual innuendos, and anything else we can think of. This book is going to have some problems teens are facing today (i.e. peer pressure, giving in to sex, etc.) We're just letting you know that we know the struggle too.

And if you have any questions then you can always message me because my friends and I have an advice book to and we want you to spread the word. Our books usually only get out due to word of mouth, so speak to your friends and pass it on. If you want more info on our advice book then check out my blog on it.

More info (book cover and summary) will be presented next-ish blog. So stay tuned and if you haven't then friend me and recommend me! :)
January 15th, 2015 at 08:18pm