See You Next Year...

Because I probably won't log into Mibba again until then? Haha I always forget about it and kind of get curious once in a while and log in. I was scrolling through the blogs earlier and was like who are all of these cool ppl. I had the urge to write six million things into this journal and as I'm typing I'm slowly feeling this sensation of anxiety/what do I feel comfortable saying on here now. It's like visiting someone you used to be really close with and haven't seen for a long time. Things have changed.

I miss blogging in general. There's something refreshing about feeling like you don't have to censor yourself and can say everything and anything (except for swearing... haven't forgotten Mibba don't worry lol). Also the feeling of writing it to others that only know you for one thing - your blogs. I didn't have to worry about my family or friends reading it (except Bree... but she's special) and could just be openly honest about everything. Oh and those mibba journal debates. *Yaaaaas.* I lived for that sh-t. I'm kind of choked that I deleted all of my old blogs. I had pages of them lol. 13 year old f-cking heartthrob I was. (Sorry if the sarcasm wasn't translated well, haha.)

I'm just going to write a few updates on what's going on in my life. This is probably already boring but one day I might come back and find how I was feeling at this time interesting. (Side note: I feel like I'm so addicted to iPhone emojis that writing sentences without them is slightly painful.) Point form because that's how I do:

1. I tried college for one semester and managed to crappily (new word) finish introduction to psychology. Not ready for college yet. Still don't know what I want to do.

2. I'm in love. More than ever before. It's weird and exciting and I'm shameless about it. It's perfect. And scary at the same time. I've never been so happy with someone.

3. I'm still insecure about playing my hipster sh*t music around him, hahaha. I hope he likes it one day.

4. I want to get into photography courses but am still very, very insecure about it.

5. I want my own place so bad. But I can't find a job that gives me good hours. And I've applied to a million places. I need some luck lol.

6. I still get depressed sometimes but I haven't been what I consider to be extremely bad in a long time. Even though there are quite a few frustrating and upsetting things in my life, I'm managing. I'm proud of this. And I'm thankful for it too.

7. I still can't cook worth sh-t. I just decided to write this one because I'm hoping that that changes soon LOL.

That's all that I can think of for now. If you got this far, you're a pretty cool individual because I probably couldn't, haha.
January 16th, 2015 at 03:13am