A Little Uneasy About My Updates for 'Let Them Heal' Story

May I just start out by saying how happy I am to be back in gear and able to pull some much needed time to do a few updates. I have missed writing, and sadly, it had taken a while longer than I wanted to get things back in gear. I am happy to get back into the game and here on Mibba. I have missed it immensely.

With that being said, I have a few uneasy notions that have been seen about my chaptered story 'Let Them Heal'. I enjoy thr characters I have created in the Fall Out Boy fiction story telling area. I have grown with these characters and I have developed them through my own personal experiences and humor stories. I posted the newest chapter yesterday (early morning) and was happy with what I had posted. I know y'all deserve more than some measily chapter, but I am trying to get the plot where I want and progress the story, along with Eva and Patrick, further. I have had major support from readers who have personally commented or messaged me about bot only the well being of my and my father's health, but also the progression of the story.

These were not read in vain, and I hoped that by my coming back updating has sufficed enough to bring the trust back about my updates. I did, however, notice that I have lost a few subscribers to the story. In NO way am I bitter. I am just a bit surprised. I can only chalk it up that the update wasn't what was expected or the taste of the story had faulted along the way. I do apologize if that's the case. I cannot please everyone, and I can say, from experience, that sometimes what you cared or enjoyed reading before is no longer there.

I will, though, not tolerate belittling my story nor my writing style or pace. I write because I enjoy it. As I had said in the past, I started this story on an idea that I had in mind. I wanted to see something different and I wanted some realism to the Fall Out Boy fandom fiction. Although the few messages I reviewed were rather hurtful, I can only say sorry and wish you the best.

For those that have stuck with any of my stories, I am forever grateful and thankful for your attention. I take my stories to heart since these are sometimes a figment of my imagination with a little bit of my own personal experiences. Anyone who had subscribed, commented, recommended or even talked about my stories, thank you. From the bottom of my heart, thank you.

Much love!

-mswrite85
January 16th, 2015 at 07:45am