Q&A Blog With: Synful Cocktail

First off, I'd like to apologize to Synful Cocktail that is so late, I just haven't had much access to a computer! But without further ado, here is the Q&A.

Q: Why did you join Mibba?
A: I followed a link on a Facebook group and haven't left since.

Q: How long have you been a member?
A: About 3 years or so.

Q: What is your favorite subject to write about? (i.e. fanfiction? original fiction? any particular fandom?) What about genre?
A: I'd have to say fanfiction. Especially Avenged Sevenfold. But, I've recently gotten into Supernatural.

Q: Favorite movie/band/tv show?
A: Movie would have to be Lion King hands down, band is Avenged Sevenfold, and who is Supernatural.

Q: What is your favorite story by another Mibbian?
A: Anything by Brian Haner Jr or heretic. :)

Q: Favorite story of yours? Feel free to tell us why!
A: Harry Potter series. It's so captivating and just pure magical. I love it so much.

Q: Any other stories of yours you'd like to whore out?
A: Hmm...probably The Cabin. I recently finished it and it's like sending a child off to school for the first time. It's a good read, to be honest.

Q: Anything else you'd like to add?
A: Not really. XD

Let's talk about your story, The Cabin.

Q: What inspired you to write this story?
A: I believe it was a commercial on tv for the movie 'The Cabin in the Woods' or something like that.

Q: Who is your favorite character from this story?
A: I'd have to say Zacky or Brian for sure. Zack's adorable geeky personality and Brian's blunt sarcastic nature.

Q: What do you like best about this story?
A: How I managed to write a full story, complete it and be utterly proud of it. I also like how it keeps everyone guessing throughout it.

Q: Why is it your favorite?
A: Because the characters are well developed, it's a good plot and it doesn't give everything away at first, at least not directly. There are small clues throughout it though, and that's why it's my favorite.

Q: And now, give us a small excerpt to give us a taste!
A: Zacky's pulse had quickened significantly and his palms had clammed up with sweat. Grabbing whoever was closest to him, Zacky bought them down closer, his voice nothing above a whisper which Matt had to strain his ears to hear.

"She's outside."


Well, that concludes the Q&A! Make sure you check out The Cabin, as well as a few other stories by Synful Cocktail! They're all wonderful :)
January 16th, 2015 at 11:30pm